Who We Help
We help proximate leaders clarify and realize their vision, positioning nonprofits for sustainability, scale, and systemic impact at all stages of organizational life cycle—from start-up, to turnaround.
- Strategic planning with a social justice framework
- Designing proof-of-concept programs to influence policy
- Evaluating systems change initiatives
- Messaging systems change
- Executive training and support
- Board education and development for systems change competencies and capacities
We help philanthropy support proximate leaders in designing and implementing systems change initiatives that leverage private dollars with public investment for sustainable, scalable change.
- Systems change planning workshops for community groups
- Participatory evaluation of systems change initiatives
- RFP and demonstration program design
- Public/private partnership development
- Grantee due diligence, coaching and support
We help educators inspire and prepare justice-oriented citizens by integrating developmentally appropriate education, at the high school and higher education levels, on the root causes and solutions to complex problems through community-engaged and classroom learning.
- Educator training on systems change
- Curriculum analysis and design
- Nonprofit partnership development
- Messaging intent and outcomes